Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Pictures - President's Visit to Purwokerto

This afternoon while driving home from office, I've noticed some unusual activity along the way, where tens of policemen lining down the street and guarding every lane and alley.... So I thought this must be something special.. a VIP or even VVIP guest to our town....

Once I got home, I've asked 2 policemen that guard my real estate complex, and YES... they said that the President will pass this street for overnight stay in our town.....

I ran down to the house, grab my camera and hopefully can get something out of it.....

Here are some pictures of the president and his entourage......
all of these pictures were taken using Canon 50D and 70-200 F/2.8L Lens

While waiting.....

Now I can see them but I have to move to the other side of the street

Here they are....

The president open his window and you can see his hand hanging there...

I think this is the governor's car

Central Java's Head of Police's car

No comments:

Post a Comment