Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wandering around office with my M8

Today, still trying to get used with the rangefinder I've wandering around the office try to get some interesting pictures.

And here they are
The front of the hospital, processed with Lightroom

My favourite streetfood right in front of my door, bbq duck and bbq chicken

just a snap of the fence

pay after you eat....

I like this picture even though a bit misfocus, as I've put my M8 on the table and just hit the shutter

my messy desk....
my staffs.... the teller of the hospital


the facade of the hospital

a shot of my desk... using manual WB nice color

snapshot but unfortunately I miscalculate the range, so the focus is that woman's feet... hahaha... not bad for foot lover

so to avoid miss again I lift my M8 and see through the viewfinder

No comments:

Post a Comment